Second Executioner finished... 10 more to go! I did the base on this one a little different because my clumsy self spilled all my flocking on the floor. Oops! Basically all I did was paint the base with Bestigor Flesh, then used a technique new to me, called stippling, to dab white onto the base and create a textured look. After that I added the only flocking I didn't spill, Olive Green Bushes, and lightly painted some white on them to make it look like they had a dusting of snow. I am definitely not entirely satisfied with the base, but as for the rest of the figure, I am please. Let me know what you think!